Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Affirmative Prayer

Purpose: Perfect health

There is One Eternal Presence.  This Eternal Presence is being revealed through me and every living being. 

In this moment of utter conviction of this knowing I celebrate the perfect manifestation of Spirit that flows and expresses through me.  I know that my body is a vessel of God.  I know that all living beings experience transformation so that there might be a realization of the Divine, of Love, of peace and harmony.  I know that the Law of Unfolding in my indivualized experience is but a precursor to remembering the Living Spirit in each and every moment.  I am reminded that all living beings are God in action.  I am a witness to the Eternal Power of God flowing through me, every organ perfectly healthy, and every choice and action a homage to God.  I am perfect health.  I celebrate the ease and grace with which I perceive Divine ideas, and I am inspired to allow Eternal Presence to express through me in wondrous and awe-inspiring ways.

I am grateful, so very thankful for this being true, for this being so.  I release these words with exquisite expectancy, and know that as surely as the Law of Cause and Effect is universally true these words automatically result in a harmonious effect. 
And so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment