Monday, August 1, 2011

An Interim Home for Meditation Recordings

I was speaking with a web designer friend in Second Life earlier today and he pointed out that I do not need to wait for the newly designed webpage being available before sharing the meditations I've begun to record.  If you look to the right hand side of this page you will see a new set of links with the title Meditation Recordings. 

The 30 minute meditation is an abridged version of the first 60 minute session and is designed for convenience. I have also shared the first two stages of the Revealing Eternal Presence Meditation practice.  My guidance is to listen to the 60 minute meditation I before proceeding to II.  If you meditate for 1 hour a day I would suggest working with stage I for approximately 2 weeks before using stage II. 

I hope you enjoy these meditations.  Over time I will be sharing more of this meditation practice as well as providing them in Podcast format so that you can more easily transfer them to mobile devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment