Monday, November 7, 2011

Affirmative Prayer - November 7

"Even God can give you nothing until you make up your mind about what to expect." - Ernest Holmes

I Am Liberated

There is One Life, One Eternal Presence.  This Life is God, this Life is perfect, and this Life is my life now.  I recognize and celebrate Eternal Presence being revealed through every living being in every moment.

Clarity and grace are the truth of my life.  I surrender to Eternal Presence and set a clear intent for the expression of God as me at all times.  I rejoice in the awareness of Love in each moment.  The world I experience transforms to the mental equivalent of my expectancy and harmonious awareness.  With this mindset of harmonious awareness I celebrate that the Law of Cause and effect as it responds to my spiritual practice and dissolves old thought-patterns from the deepest levels of my mind.   I am liberated.

I give thanks for every step that I take on the path of awakening and for the old thought-patterns that are released right here and right now.  I give up control and surrender to being an instrument of Eternal Presence.   With deep gratitude I release these words, and allow the release of old ideas and beliefs that no longer serve me.  I impress this affirmative prayer upon the Creative Law with a knowing that it is already done.  I know the result is automatic for it can be no other way. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment