Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Tidal Wave of Vision

On this day I have witnessed a man exemplify what a vision and knowing can do. It is inspiring to see Barack Hussein Obama capture the moment as he does, present a vision, remind us of our responsibility, and to conclude that our vision is at hand if we will but know it.

On January 20th, 2009 the world paused to witness history. A scan of YouTube.com statistics showed over 40 countries had the Inauguration video in the top 5 watched clips of the day. People from across the world stood transfixed upon a moment. It is almost as if a tidal wave of hope and vision has surged as a backlash to the tsunami of our time. But you may be sure of one thing; we have a responsibility and the more we live up to this the greater the momentum’s success.

To those that would say, ‘The expectations are too great for one man’, I would ask, ‘What is your vision for the world and how will you know it?’ To those that would doubt and say there is too much to fix, I would ask, ‘What is your affirmation for world’s healing, awakening to consciousness, and knowing of plenty for all?”

As I look inward and contemplate this moment I often find my eyes welling up. After contemplation I have come to believe that the inner-Me, that part of my experience that is God Consciousness, feels the swell of awakening. Collectively we have been stirred. This is not chance or coincidence. Nor is this a time to set your consciousness up to provide a break to the tsunami’s force. This is a time to ride the waves like a ship, swaying with the consciousness about us, knowing that your course is sure and sails are as strong as they need to be, and to be clear about the moment you are in. If ever there was a day to see God in this wave, this is that day.

In all moments we have an opportunity to be mindful. Sometimes we must look to the eye of our own storm and ride through via a course of vision, mindfulness and knowing. On this day we are needed to collectively hold consciousness of what we know to be so. If ever there was a day to turn hope into knowing, to hold the vision firm in your heart, to treat for its complete success and to release this knowing into the Universe, this is that day:

That Thing that pervades everything, that Truth, is here with me now. In this moment I recognize Divinity. I feel it within me and throughout the world, heartened by the dawning of this new season of blooming vision, knowing and renewal.

I celebrate my own mindfulness and knowing of a further awakening of the world. I realize God in every moment and each step that I take is lifted by the joy of consciousness. And as I move my own feet I know that there is enough in all things, that our vision is already so. I rejoice in knowing that there is plenty for all, and that acceptance is first and foremost on my mind.

I know that Barack Hussein Obama is successful in all that he does. Every word and action that he utters is Divinely inspired. He is surrounded by the right people at the right time. He is thoughtful in all decisions, understands the consequences, grasps all the facts that he needs to be informed, hears the right advice that support the process, and concludes in perfect ways. I know that he holds to his vision, he is strong in his resolve, his words inspiring, and that love and acceptance guides him at all times in all ways.

I give thanks and stand assured that a God that can create so much beauty and wonder in the world can surely take care of what is known in this moment. I am inspired at my knowing that nothing is too great. I celebrate the many people that step up, heeding the call to responsibility and action to fuel the momentum of this time. With complete knowing in the power of these words and knowing that it is already so I release these words to the Divine care of the Love and the Law, and know that they were so the moment I shaped and thought them. And so it is.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely AMEN!
    You hit the nail on the head - we too watched and felt the same feelings of hope on the one hand, responsibility on the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say AMEN as well ... blessings to you, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am connected to the Infinite and cannot be shaken." What a powerful statement. Thank you for your blog reminding us that we don't have to shout from the rooftop to affirm our self-worth. In fact there is a Voice that shouts it from within.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To add some intrigue to the Barack Obama enigma...
    you might like going to the john adams dot net
    website, select Barack Obama (I think it is on the side menu, or, install name for search, and
    read who Dr. Walter Semkiw via Keven Ryerson says he was in a prior life, Lyman Trumbull, an associate of Lincolns, also a senator from ILL.
    If you read it, also read the letter that Abraham Lincoln sent Trumball that is highlighted. It is a real 'aha' about the life
    of politicians even then. I think you'll find this site quite fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thank you for so beautifully putting into words my thoughts and feelings. We are all in this together whether through offering our thoughts and prayers or heeding the call to action in the relative world. President Obama is simply the manifestation of the collective consciousness shift.

    Rev. Toni Niemiec
    CSL, Spokane

    ReplyDelete