Monday, April 20, 2009

Perfect Self-Expression

Over the past few months, and culminating at a conference I recently presented at, I've been reading, seeing and hearing more about an idea I've had.

In short, I had an epiphany a couple of years ago that how people collaborate and use technologies like Portals would be best served by understanding how they work. I don't want to go into details but a celebration is in order. I give thanks for and celebrate perfect self-expression in my life. I've been blessed to not only have a vision ahead of most others in my field but the entire premise for my newly formed business is now beginning to ride an exciting and swelling wave.

A few years ago I had a vision. I worked tirelessly within companies that didn't quite see what I saw. And of course, when you're an employee unless you're strategically positioned you may come up against a wall. I hit my wall, but instead of admtting defeat I kept poking around that wall until I found a way to dismantle it and make my way through. As I survey the horizon I only see a blue ocean.

Be clear about what you want; set a vision, knowing passionately what it looks and feels like; come back to your vision again and again until it happens. Oh and the really good news - the feinter that vision appears and feels (at times) the more compelling and exciting it will look once you get through your tipping point!

Blessings, joy and peace my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment