Monday, April 13, 2009

Presentation and Meditation

I had the pleasure to travel to Montreal this past week for a conference. It was an exceptional experience. However, what stood out for me was a first - before those major moments or days I took the time to meditate.

I found myself really on form. I have presented before but never taken the time to meditate before doing so. Simply setting the intention to know perfect self-expression I focused on clearing my mind.

That said, I was at the conference as a co-chair. I was constantly working; whether as co-chair to get feedback, as a reseller of other products and meeting with vendors, or as a presenter sharing some ideas. As I look back I am delighted at the choice I have made and tools for mindfulness that I have at my disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment