Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Book Idea!

A few weeks ago I was thinking about the idea of writing a piece of fiction that would tie the spiritual principles and philosophy I live by together.  The premise is simple - I think that imparting ideas, principles and concepts through story is a very compelling way to share.  At the time I realized that what I didn't have was an 'idea'.  I knew at the time that the idea would need to excite me.  So, I simply set the intention and released it.

Well, during a meditation tonight an idea came to mind. And yes, I am very excited. I won't say too much more for now.  Of course, those who know me will be familiar with the passion with which I throw myself into new exciting ideas.  I've already got pages of written outline and notes, a bunch of research to do, and have just finished writing a draft of the first 3 pages. 

If you've a mind I'd welcome your conscious support of perfect self-expression on this writing project.  Blessings, joy and peace my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment