Monday, February 22, 2010

Celebration of Divine Flow

I want to celebrate this evening.  Tonight was the second class of the Foundations course at our centre, which I am honoured to be a teaching assistant for. 

Tonight we were split into groups and I had the absolute pleasure to be a facilitator for one of the pods.  I celebrate that experience.  I could feel the grace, the Divine with me, working through me.  As I look back I barely remember the details, yet at the time I was aware of something beautiful working through the group.  And if the response of the group at the end of the gathering was any indication, there was a wonderful moment for the group as a whole as well as individuals.

I celebrate this moment, and hold a vision for many more such expressions and opportunities to be lead and to support others on their journey of discovery and opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment