Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Transition

It has been a while since I was inspired to write a poem.  But this one flowed after a meditation and a deep moment of peace.

Know the Flow as you go, my brothers and sisters and in light.


Transition
I trust that you will remember,
how Divine you really are.
As you transition to the fullness,
beyond the seas, the lands, the stars.

Did you live each moment,
being the change you wished to see?
Return to Oneness is delightful.
I am sure you would agree.

The thought of transition stirs me.
Not stirring saddened heart.
I know not to truly mourn you.
for we shall never be apart.

Yet regardless of who you tried to be,
I cannot help but shed these tears,
For the beauty of transition has,
meaning through all reflected spheres.

No comments:

Post a Comment