Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dazzled

I see the beauty now, the flowers, light upon joy beheld. I hear the laughter both near and far, and it moves me to laugh with you. Colours invitingly call to me. The wind caresses the leaves, singing to me. The freshness of life a scent that lifts me.

All things about me both remind and distract me, begging to be chosen.

It's not so much an illusion than it is an opportunity. The seduction of distraction is not necessarily mine, just as I need not always be bound by both space and linear time.

I stand in the grace and knowing of infinite possibilities. I remember the I AM in each moment. The I AM that I am surrenders to Infinity in the knowledge that there is a power for good, if only because I choose it. I bring my true self with me wherever I go, my true self being through me.

My true self sits in your garden, dazzled by the flowering of all that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment