Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hold Your Moment - Another verse?

On Friday I had the most extraordinary moment. I was with a client and during discussion I was hit with a bombshell. We clarified a critical requirement and in that moment I had a flash of fear. The way the solution was currently configured it would not work. At that moment I realized that as things were set up that the whole project would fail.

I opened up the screen for the settings that led to this and stared at them. One of the project team got up, realizing what I was looking at, and asked, "Aren't there any other settings?"

I shook my head and looked down at the floor. And then suddenly a voice within me said, "All is well. The answer is possible." With that I suddenly found myself in a calm place. I closed my eyes and the answer began to come to mind. For the next few minutes I explored the various pieces and for a few moments came to the last potential obstacle. And then I realized that the answer was indeed the right solution and that the client's critical requirement would be met.

I am most proud of the manner in which I found my faith that day. Yes, I had a moment of fear. My head spun, I felt sick, and a whirlwind of chaos gripped my mind. But in spite of the intensity of that moment I had the consciousness to find the Truth within. As I look back I am very proud of what I did that day.

In turn I was inspired to add another verse to 'Hold Your Moment':

It's the practice,
That leads you to a place,
Where the sweet voice of Truth,
Makes the chaos fade.
I don't ever recall,
In such a space of time,
Being so rocked by condition,
Yet bouncing back in mind.

(c) Copyright 2009, Carmien Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment