Thursday, March 19, 2009

Seeking help

Last night when debriefing with my practitioner I came to truly know that sometimes you may only be ready for a sign. My sign was the realization that situations with high impact that see me facing some kind of time pressure equate to me forgetting to be mindful. For the first time ever I can articulate key causes behind my forgetting to be mindful:

Time + Impact = Forgetfulness

Time pressure can come from an incident where something has already blown up and needs to be fixed NOW (quoting an email I received yesterday). Or better yet time pressure can come from an impending deadline. There's no distinction between a meeting that's about to end or a deadline for a deliverable.

So what am I seeking help with? Well, simply put I am looking for comments and suggestions. I want suggestions on the type of affirmations I should be using to remember mindfulness when in high-pressure situations facing some form of deadline.

Let's have a dialogue! People have been asking me how to blog in the spiritual context - well, this is the real reason for blogging people! Get a reader base and then check in with them for inspiration. Your role now is to click the comments link below and add a comment :)

1 comment:

  1. I am centred, grounded, mindful now.

    There is only this moment and I am fully present here and now, mind, body and soul.

    As I breathe in this moment, I remember the Truth. There is only this moment and I bring myself - fully present, calm, and focused on the task at hand.

    Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete