Sunday, October 3, 2010

Infinite Tide

I have spent a couple of days contemplating what the Circle of Love meant to me.  In truth words cannot capture what transpired.  Yet, I did write a poem.  Perhaps this will serve to convey a little of what I experienced and experience still.

Infinite Tide
I looked into the heart of love,
And You gazed back at me.
Like a seeker, drunken, devoted,
We were beyond that sparkling sea.

Amongst the lines of blue mountains,
Was the thirst that I had brought.
Often I would achingly know,
That it was You that I sought.

Yet You pour this Oneness through me,
Me, lover's goblet to be seized.
Overflowing awe and rhapsody,
Tumbling tears amidst Your breeze.

I see You, everywhere now,
Through heart cracked open wide.
You, my sea, those eyes,
Us, riding Infinite tide.

2 comments:

  1. VERY nice, Carmien. Captures the sense of what I'm still feeling as well. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete