Monday, May 17, 2010

One Sentence Demonstration

I have a wonderful story to share. A few days after we shifted into the role of 'Practitioner Intern' (you know, where we are actually able to take on clients for affirmative prayer) I was in conversation with someone in the parking lot outside of the Centre. We had been speaking and they had mentioned that they had been struggling with purpose and being clear. As I heard this I responded by offering to support them in Visioning and affirmative prayer. As they took my email down I told them that regardless of what happened I knew that Divine Power was within them and they had everything they need. They never did follow up with me and book a session. However, each time I remembered the conversation I knew that their choosing to not book a treatment with me was perfect.

Yesterday they approached me at the Centre and made a point of cornering me. They wanted me to know that what I had said in that moment about their being Perfect and having everything they needed within them right here and right now had worked wonders. They went on to say that they had not booked a treatment with me because the moment had been so profound that it had struck them that everything that had been needed as a treatment had been enough; the simple decision to know the Divine in them with conviction had reminded them of what they needed to know.

How sweet is that? They were ready to believe and to know for themselves and do the work from there.  The event reminded me of how powerful even the briefest of moments can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment