Monday, May 11, 2009

Living By Spiritual Principles

As a part of my practitioner training I was set an assignment to consider Spiritual Principles and to assess where I am with how I live them. As I worked through this 'Where are you?' exercise I was both gratified and humbled. I was grateful to see how much I liked where I am, and I was humbled in realizing that the attainment of these things on an on-going basis was a beautiful vision to create.

I thought I would share my treatment. Within the part where I affirm (know) where I am, I am establishing a knowing of those things that resulted from my exercise.

There is one magnificent and Infinite Intelligence working in, through and as everything. Just as God has breathed life into me as an idea I in turn breathe into this Greater Idea. Just as God creates through idea, I create as God through my ideas.

I always know specifically what I want. I take affirmative prayer and meditation into my daily life. I always follow my intuition. I always love myself and others. I always count my blessings.

I release this knowing into the Law with great and humble gratitude. I celebrate the fact that as I think these ideas they are already so. I give great thanks for the demonstration that is already headed toward me. And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment