Friday, February 27, 2009

Hiding from Hidden Beliefs

I made a discovery on Tuesday night. The teachers at the class mentioned that a full class of 8 was a good thing at this stage.. Attending showed we were not withdrawing. It turns out that when classes reach the part about working into childhood people can tend to withdraw.

That says much about the quality of the class. I was humbled by the sharing of Tuesday night and lifted by the love expressed.

It also confirms for me my blog of Tuesday. I'll joyfully take a 'sign', thank you very much :)

I also had a realization on Tuesday night as well. However, it turns out my cold is actually the flu and I've been processing quite the collection of symptoms (more on those in later blogs). The realization was that by working through this blog I am ensuring that I cannot hide. This is about as public as it gets. I celebrate that and acknowledge the beautiful Intelligence of the One Mind. I did not realize how powerful journaling through a blog would be for my spiritual journey, nor how profound the experiences around this journey would be.

Not everyone will be comfortable with blogging their journaling experience - each person's journey and choice of expression is their own. I would suggest that you find at least one way to help yourself not withdraw from the work you are certainly here to do. Such support may include a best friend, a journal, a community, or a mentor.

Blessings, joy and peace my friends!

1 comment: