Friday, August 21, 2009

For My Beloved Spiritual Partner

My wife is my spiritual partner. She sees me as I am and asks only that I see into her.

As I contemplated my recent work and the person I am now become I realized that in her is that place where my-self can be safe. Love flows between us. And love also brings up that which is not love. We are our partnership to reveal and release.

In recent times she has needed me. She has needed my intimacy. I see that now, and I listen.

For My Beloved Spiritual Partner

From the child lost and afraid,
and a life of abuse in my trust,
I have come now to clarity,
To look to you, speak as I must.

In to me, may you see,
For at last I have seen,
I am sure you will be pleased,
How within intimacy, we can be.

(c) Copyright 2009, Carmien Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment