Friday, August 21, 2009

Holy Man

Ah, David Leonard...what words could possibly relate your gifts, your love, your ability to draw such souls to a place.

I was deeply touched by the opportunity to get to know this man, this servant. When you see him you see the lover.

And during a meditation yesterday morning I had the occasion to find myself sitting next to him. As I deepened in the moment I could feel his love washing over me, his balanced energy dissolving with mine.

Holy Man

I sat next to a holy man,
His love washed over us all,
He had brought joy and gifts together,
Bright lights harkening his call.
My goo, my tears, my dissolving,
Our shared moments in bliss,
True thanks beyond the grasp of words,
But in rest our souls could kiss.

(c) Copyright 2009, Carmien Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment