Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Had to Laugh at the Divine Design

In waking up today and preparing for another day at the Circle of Love I felt called to scan down to the bottom of my blogger page. I have a little app there that pulls on quotes from Socrates. Today's quote was:

I decided that it was not wisdom that enabled [poets] to write their poetry, but a kind of instinct or inspiration, such as you find in seers and prophets who deliver all their sublime messages without knowing in the least what they mean.

How perfect is that? As I look back at my past two blog posts and read that I am struck by how effortless spotting the Divine design can be. Apparently, when I listen I can find 'a kind of instinct or inspiration', and often I discover that such words have multiple layers of awareness, some of which I am sure I have yet to discover.

No comments:

Post a Comment