Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Request for Thought Support

Dear friends in consciousness,

Something magnificent is happening! I am writing to you to ask for thought support in making a Big Leap. I shall explain.

As you may already know I have been blogging here since January 2009. I started this blog with the intent to learn more about a yearning within to bring my spiritual ideas into technology (and in particular embrace the spiritual practice of journaling). I’ve been playing with technology professionally for over 15 years now (and I've blogged about my story in the past). It’s now gotten to the point that I’ve even invented a word (techaphysical/techaphysics) to help me describe the coming together of these two ideas.

Since then, I’ve jumped into Facebook, started a daily meditation group in Second Life, and now I Tweet on Twitter (@KnowTheFlow). This ‘techaphysical’ journey is truly transformative. At its core, technology is a powerful platform for my spiritual practice. Blogging brings together contemplation in the form of written ideas and spiritual poetry. Twitter allows me to post inspirational quotes throughout the day, and express my moments of practicing the Presence. I direct some of these tweets automatically onto Facebook. And Second Life supports the daily practice of meditation.

At the bottom of this blog I’ve included a visual graph that shows a jump in visitors to this blog (which since you're reading this includes you - thank you!). The 237% increase over the previous month (for 370 page views during May 2010) is an interesting story, but it’s not the real story. The real stories are the ongoing messages I hear, and the conversations I have with people that I meet through this techaphysical ministry. I’m hearing stories of people telling me that their lives are being transformed. It’s a joy to hear someone say that since they’ve been meditating every day they’ve started to notice their life changing for the better.

I know this much: The original ideas I had about how I would go about this have dissolved. As this journey has progressed it has been a delight to constantly discover a bigger idea unfolding, and invariably I have very little to do with this process. The Divine knows best and the unfolding of this path often reminds me to gasp in wonder. I don’t know where this is going, but something with me does. What I do know is that I feel an incredible sense of peace and passion around this techaphysical ministry.

A few nights ago during a meditation I had a new and bigger idea come to mind that will unfold over the coming months. As I have been contemplating this new techaphysical idea over the past couple of days I’ve had moments of uncertainty and fear. I have been catching myself, but having allies in such endeavours is always powerful. And so I am making a request for thought support to anyone reading this message.

Please hold my techaphysical ministry in your prayers and thoughts: That Carmien knows clarity, focus, ease and grace at all times!

Know the Flow as you go.


4 comments:

  1. And so it is! Amen!

    Love & Blessings,
    Ex

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . . and so it is!

    with love from a part of the Infinite Spirit, currently experiencing a physical existance in sunny Florida ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmien ~ know that clarity, focus, ease and grace was already yours, . . . just know that it had already been bestowed . . . and act accordingly.

    Steiv Dirval, Serenata, SL

    ReplyDelete