Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Passed my Practitioner Exam!

I got the news today - I passed my written Practitioner exam.  We wrote the exam on June 12th, 2010.  I studied very hard for it and feel delighted with the 97% I scored.  That is a major hurdle taken care of in this process.

I also celebrate that all 8 Practitioner candidates in the class passed!  This is a magnificent accomplishment and speaks to the quality of both the teachers and the students.  What a privilege to be counted amongst so many wonderful expressions of the Divine.

The next steps are: Finalize the Practicum requirements (I am in the process of getting demonstration letters),  and an oral panel around September to October.  Once we successfully complete the Oral panel we're done!  At that point I'd apply to be a Licensed Practitioner.  Following that I am hoping to go on and take Ministerial studies.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAA!!!!!!
    CELEBRATE CELEBRATE CELEBRATE CELEBRATE!!!!

    ReplyDelete