Saturday, August 28, 2010

Some of the Pleasant Stuff

And so, at the end of the day, following my previous blog I found myself in a meeting with a client.  Not only has more work showed up instantly, but more importantly, I have begun a period of transformation.

I am not clear on the 'how', but that is good.  I am starting a process of visioning.  It has been a while since I last did a visioning for myself and I am drawn to feel that this is a good time to do so.  I do celebrate what happened to me that day.  Not only did I learn to let some old beliefs and ideas go, but I have become just a little clearer about how to live in surrender. 

2 comments:

  1. "process of visioning" how do you go about this? I see my thoughts that are old habits popping up, but the new froward vision is seeming hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a notecard on Visioning that I will give to you tonight in Second Life. We can also talk about visioning at the circle. This would make for a great focus tonight.

    ReplyDelete