Monday, September 7, 2009

Calling

Through the process of posting my poetry online I’ve been able to give the gift of sharing these words, and in turn receive the gift of comments and feedback directly from those reading the poems I write. One particular exchange inspired the following poem.


Calling

It’s time to seek nirvana,
enough is enough, I say.
Whether Samadhi, Divine, or Atma,
no greater time than today.

See that which is within you.
Be blind to all unknown.
Or you can accept your ignorance,
let integration be your zone.

It’s a calling of my life now,
to live quest for clarity.
These words, they surely write me,
point to Unity.

I wear the robes of a guide,
one of many that do on this earth.
Coming down from the garden,
aiding others in rebirth.

As these images linger,
they provide acceleration,
amplify your awareness,
through your contemplation.

We ‘all’ have gifts and talents.
A calling is when we’re drawn,
to share for the sake of giving,
because we love to adorn.

Dissolve to your calling and giving,
Let Infinity become your point.
Succumb to calling through love,
incorporate and anoint.
 
(c) Copyright 2009, Carmien Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment