Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cosmic Light

I've had the pleasure of my foster mother visiting me from England.  As a result, I've not had as much time as I usually do to write. 

Molly was a light in the darkness of my earliest years.  Her spending time with me here in Canada is a wonderful experience, not least of which because I can share with her the intimacy of who and what I am becoming now.  This is a beautiful thing, and the moments we are sharing are lighting up my soul.

Cosmic Light
See the Cosmic Light.
Descended illumination.
Paths afire, bridges lit.
Mystical sensation.

Mystics have sensed this Light,
Yet we can see it too.
A light about everything,
illuminated true.

Cosmic Light comes not,
with effort to observe.
The kingdom is within,
enlightened as you serve.

Once you've seen Cosmic Light,
you'll never be the same.
There will be added serenity,
a graceful, certain flame.

Sense of calm and joyfulness,
from knowing and vitality.
Exuding to all, all about,
regardless of theology.

Whether in meditation or prayer,
intense communion will,
shine a new sweetness,
in your soul, light instill.

Copyright (c) 2009, Carmien Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment