Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Language

I am blissfully productive this week.  I am juggling multiple clients with my business, experiencing great joy with a family visit, and still being a father ever-present with my daughter when she comes to me.

This is a perfect time for me to practice consciousness.  It would be easy to start talking about how busy I am - but that would be counter-creative to my vision. It is one thing to establish what you want, and quite another to then undermine this by letting life take you over, and your thoughts think you.  And if your thoughts are chaotically undermining your vision then just imagine what happens to your words and body language?

With that in mind I was grateful for class last night.  It was a treasure to be there.  Before the class I was very, very tired.  I was offered the option of not going.  I was very glad I did.  My response was that God doesn't get tired and that I've committed to service.

And suddenly I started to come through my tiredness.  How we think and speak during times that would overtake us is critical.  At class I was humbled and honoured to support another with treatment.  I was mezmerized by the synchronicity of events between us. 

Language
Discover another language,
enlarge capacity.
Words of empowerment,
support the light you might be.

Focus on the growth,
through death's opportunity.
Vocabulary of Light,
enlightened and free.

Here to learn the lesson,
accepting powerful proof.
Loosening distinction of
separated words, to Truth.

Copyright 2009 (c), Carmien Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment