Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Work in Progress

The past few days have been filled with grace. I've seen a steady week of feeling at peace shift into joy over the past few days. And in turn, the experience is a wondrous one. As for posting blogs - well, I've been productively blissful with clients. The two projects I'm involved with could well be the most exciting and interesting I've ever worked on.

And through all that I've been able to work on a poem. It's not finished yet, but I thought I'd share a couple of verses from it. For an example of the experience - I was able to write four verses today as I ate lunch between meetings with clients. This might not mean much to others, but for me it signifies a significant transition - I'm carrying my grace and awareness with me through my work, and that is magical.

Excerpts from Untitled (as yet)

Staying mindful to who you are,
integrated interior,
being true to needs and wants,
actual choices, not inferior.

Be in right relationship,
like a tree with its leaves,
swayed in spontaneity,
soul's choices through the breeze.

Look to efforts all around,
yet know that we're unique.
Define your line of what is,
your own way you're to seek.

Give way to integration,
entirely pure and kept.
Bestow your fulsome love,
not the shadows of your death.

Talking toward my selfhood,
was my effort of proving worth.
Self and being now grow together,
like a belt tending love's girth....

(c) Copyright 2009, Carmien Owen

I'll hopefully have this completed within the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment